Saturday, May 28, 2011

OLD poems of me

I miss you, that’s all


I miss you, that’s all

I miss the times we’d shared together

Miss the days we’d spent together

Remember the cries and laughs we had

How we’d touched each others heart

I miss you, and that’s what I want to say

You’re all I’d ever wanted

You’re all I’d ever needed

I knew you’d love me from the very start

And I thank you for giving me the love

Thank you for everything

For the times you’d cared for me

For the thoughts you’d given me

For understanding me

And accepting the weaknesses I have in me

I miss you, this things I want you to know

I’m happy that you’d became a part of my life

And I thank you for the wonderful memories you’d given me

But maybe you don’t understand

Why I left and leave you this way

But believe me, I have my reasons

I know we’re not meant for each other

That we’re not destined to be together

I’m sorry, but this had been the best thing to do

To leave you and start a new life



Doll
DesiComments.com | Dolls | Forward this Picture

Man of Dreams



Man of my dream so you are

You’re so fine you make me feel fine

All of my life I’ve been searching you

Now that you’re here I’ll keep you near

I can’t imagine how small world is

That I keep on searching, Not knowing you’re already near

Now that you’re next to me, I won’t waste anytime

And I will make you feel that you’re not alone

Man of my dreams, you’re so fine

You make my fantasy to change into reality

You came from my dream and make it come true

Man of my dream and that is you

Now that you’re here I will keep you near


Dreaming about you


Dreaming of you
DesiComments.com | Dreaming of You | Forward this Picture

No comments: